Infinity Power and Controls is a leader in the automation, instrumentation and controls industry for the past 18 years. We are looking for positive, team and goal oriented individuals to complete our dynamic team as a Journeyman Electrician.
As Journeyman Electrician, you will contribute to the installation and/or maintenance of automation equipment on various oil and gas well locations, industrial controls and specialized automation. You will plan, layout and perform electrical work as assigned in residential, commercial and municipal settings.
- Current Wyoming Journeyman license by test or reciprocity required. Additional licenses a plus.
- Any combination of education or Associates degree in Electrical Instrumentation or Certificate in Electrical Instrumentation preferred.
- Willing to travel.
- Must possess a current Wyoming Driver’s License and clean driving record according to our insurance standard.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Any experience in the automation industry is a plus.
Our Excellent Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Premiums paid for employee health insurance
- AFLAC Cancer, Accident, Dental and Short Term Disability
- Vision Plan
- Paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Education Assistance
- Assistance with FRC’s and Tool Allowance
Applications and complete job descriptions available at Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, 2451 Foothill Blvd., Suite 100, Rock Springs, WY 82901. Applications will not be given or accepted at the Infinity Power and Controls office. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Infinity Power and Controls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(Posting Ends September 30, 2018)