Infinity Power and Controls is a leader in the automation, instrumentation and controls industry for the past 18 years. We are looking for positive, team and goal oriented individuals to complete our dynamic team as an Electrical Estimator as our electrical department grows!
As an Electrical Estimator, you will develop cost estimates on electrical projects by collecting and analyzing the job scope, labor and quotes from suppliers to obtain a complete bid package pricing and qualification information.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Completion of an electrician training program or a BS degree in construction management or engineering is preferred.
- Current Wyoming Journeyman license by test or reciprocity preferred. Additional licenses a plus.
- Certification from the American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) or the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International (AACE) desired.
- Must have demonstrated ability to read electrical drawings.
- Must have knowledge of current NEC.
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record according to our insurance standard.
Our Excellent Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Premiums paid for employee health insurance for employee and family
- AFLAC Cancer, Accident, Dental and Short Term Disability
- Vision Plan
- Paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Education Assistance
- Assistance with FRC’s and Tool Allowance
Applications and complete job descriptions available at Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, 2451 Foothill Blvd., Suite 100, Rock Springs, WY 82901. Please submit resume along with application and salary requirements. Applications will not be given or accepted at the Infinity Power and Controls office. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Infinity Power and Controls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(Posting Ends October 31, 2018)