The following people were booked into the Sweetwater County Detention Facility on the date of June 16, 2016:
- Jay Daniel Bame, 35 of Jamestown, WY, was arrested for alleged pedestrian under the influence. Arresting agency: Sweetwater County Sheriff; Booking time: 7:46 p.m.
- Brandon Lee Buchholtz, 22 of Rock Springs, WY, was arrested for alleged fraud-credit card, anothers <$1000-unauthorized use and forgery-altering. Arresting agency: Rock Springs Police Department; Booking time: 2:13 p.m.
- Angela Marie Buchholtz, 21 of Rock Springs, WY, was arrested for alleged unauthorized use of a credit card and forgery. Arresting Agency: Rock Springs Police Department; Booking time: 2:19 p.m.
- Jesse Dewayne Collins, 32 of Medina TN, was arrested for alleged probation revocations on possession of heroin and oxycodone and failure to pay on no insurance. Arresting agency: District Court; Booking time: 4:36 p.m.
- Tyler Levi Solt, 38 of Steamboat Springs, WY, was arrested on a hold from Sublette County for alleged failure to comply-possession of marijuana 3rd. Arresting agency: Other; Booking time: 5:30 p.m.