Here are this morning’s most recent headlines from Wyo4News with links to the stories impacting your life in Sweetwater County.
- Rock Springs Main Street/URA Announces the Chalk the Walk Contest: The Rock Springs Main Street/Urban Renewal Agency (URA) is introducing a new pop-up contest to welcome visitors to our community for the upcoming National High School Finals Rodeo. More information here.
- Ride for the Patch 1stAnnual Poker Run for Injured Oil Field Workers This Saturday: Ride For The Patch will be putting on their 1st Annual Poker Run For Injured Oil Field Workers Saturday, July 14th in Rock Springs. More information here.
- Concerts in The Park Returns Wednesday: The Concerts in the Park at Bunning Park, presented by the City of Rock Springs, continues this week with polka band EIO on Wednesday. More information here.
- Young at Heart Cookie Cookbook Now Available: The Young at Heart Community Center Cookie Cookbook is now on sale. More information here.
- Results From the 18thAnnual People’s Choice Car Show: View results here.
- Enjoy Outside with Evanston Free Boat Day Tomorrow: Free Boat Day will be held in Evanston on Wednesday, July 11, at the Bear River Greenway Ice Ponds, from 5 pm to 8 pm. More information here.
- Game and Fish to Host Public Meeting on Big Game and Trophy Damage Claims: The Wyoming Game and Fish Department is holding a public meeting and has opened a comment period to gather input about gray wolves being added to the damage claim regulation. More information here.
- More Hunters Applying in Wyoming than in Recent History: Wyoming remains one of the most sought-after hunting destinations in the West. More information here.
- Applications For Permission Slips Open For Hunter Management Areas: f you’re one of the many hunters forming plans to head to a Wyoming Game and Fish Department Hunter Management Area (HMA) this fall, it’s time to apply for permission slips. More information here.
- Photo Skills Workshop for Wildflowers and White Balance Taking Place Today in Yellowstone: Summer is in full swing, and the wildflowers couldn’t be better! More information here.
- Trauma and EMS Conference Set for Cheyenne on August 22-25: The 48th Annual Wyoming Trauma and EMS Conference is set for August 22-25 at the Little America Hotel and Resort in Cheyenne. More information here.
- Wyoming Legion Baseball Standings: July 8, 2018: View standings here.
- Wyoming Legion Baseball Scoreboard: July 8, 2018: View results here.
- Sweetwater Speedway Results: July 6 & 7, 2018: View results here.
Links to National and International News: