Here are this morning’s most recent headlines from Wyo4News with links to the stories impacting your life in Sweetwater County.
- Sheriff Warns Against Leaving Children in Parked Vehicles: Summer temperatures are on the rise, and Sweetwater County Sheriff Mike Lowell today issued an advisory about the dangers of leaving children in parked vehicles. More information here.
- Students Donate Handmade Blankets: Rock Springs High School Health Academy students, Kali Aimone and Rylee Easton recently donated handmade blankets to Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County as part of their senior projects. More information here.
- Black Bear Hunt Areas 3 & 4 Closed: Black bear hunters are alerted that the spring black bear season in Hunt Areas 3 and 4 closed at 2 p.m. on Thursday, June 12, 2018. More information here.
- Use Caution; Dangerous and Unpredictable River Conditions along the Snake River: Shifting channels and numerous newly created logjams have created unpredictable and unusually challenging conditions on the Snake River between Deadman’s Bar and Moose Landing, specifically in the area directly upstream of Bar BC Ranch. More information here.
- Wyoming Tennis Adds Medlin to Staff: University of Wyoming head women’s tennis coach Dean Clower announced on Tuesday the hiring of Erica Medlin as an assistant coach with the program. More information here.
Links to National and International News: