Here are this morning’s most recent headlines from Wyo4News with links to the stories impacting your life in Sweetwater County.
- Information Requested on Rock Springs Deer Poaching Incident: Wyoming Game and Fish Department Rock Springs Game Warden Andy Roosa is seeking information on a mule deer that was illegally killed on the night of October 12th or the early morning hours of October 13th on McCabe Street in Rock Springs. More information here.
- Country Artist Darryl Worley to Play at the Broadway Theater This Friday, October 19th: Country artist Darryl Worley is set to play an intimate acoustic set at the Broadway Theater in Rock Springs on Friday, October 19th. More information here.
- America’s Top Young Magicians to Perform at The Broadway Theater: This November three of America’s top young magicians will be taking the stage at the Broadway Theater in Rock Springs in the award-winning show, “Trick Trio”. More information here.
- Young at Heart Community Center Calendar For 10/15-10/19: View calendar here.
- Rock Springs City Council Agenda: October 16, 2018: View agenda here.
- Green River City Council Agenda: October 16, 2018: View agenda here.
- Sweetwater County Commissioners Agenda: October 16, 2018: View agenda here.
- BLM High Desert District Continues Utah Juniper Treatment on Lousy George: The Bureau of Land Management High Desert District plans to burn slash piles in the Lousy George Juniper project located 10 miles south of the Currant Creek Ranch, and approximately 65 miles to the south/southwest of Rock Springs. More information here.
- Southwest Wyoming Launches Next Generation Sector Partnership: According to a press release from the Sweetwater Economic Development Coalition, manufacturing leaders representing a cross-section of the industry in southwest Wyoming met on October 4th to identify opportunities and establish actions needed to promote the growth of the sector. More information here.
- Cowgirl Volleyball Notches Fourth Straight Win: The Wyoming volleyball team picked up its fourth-straight win on Saturday afternoon at the UniWyo Sports Complex, defeating Boise State in a hard-fought, 3-1 match. More information here.
- Bohl Comments on Saturday Night’s Loss at Fresno State: The Wyoming Cowboys dropped their third straight game and saw their Mountain West Conference record fall to 0-3 after losing at Fresno State 27-3 Saturday night. More information here.
- Cowboys Still Winless in MWC Play After Loosing at Fresno State: After a defensive battle to open the contest, the Fresno State (5-1, 2-0 MW) offense used an effective attack to defeat the Wyoming Cowboys (2-5, 0-3 MW) 27-3 on Saturday night in Bulldog Stadium in Fresno, California. More information here.
- Former Cowboy/NFL Player Malcom Floyd Nominated for Polynesian Hall of Fame:vThe Polynesian Football Hall of Fame announced on Thursday, that a former Wyoming Cowboy football play is one of 12 Finalists that will be on the ballot for induction into the Polynesian Football Hall of Fame Class of 2019. More information here.
Links to National and International News: