The Sweetwater County District Board of Health has an immediate opening for a FULL-TIME PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE to work in the Sweetwater County area. Starting salary is $70,137.60 per year. State funding may be available to assist with ADN to BSN.
• Must be licensed in the state of Wyoming as a Registered Nurse.
• Valid Wyoming Driver’s License, with a good driving record.
• Must be available to work in Green River, Rock Springs, and surrounding areas.
• Basic computer skills.
Desired Qualifications of Applicants:
• Prefer BSN but will consider ADN currently enrolled in BSN program, or willing to obtain BSN within 5 years of hire.
• One year experience in obstetrics and/or maternal child health.
To Apply: Please submit a completed Sweetwater County District Board of Health application to the Community Nursing Office, 333 Broadway, Ste 110, Rock Springs, WY 82901 by 5:00 p.m. on August 18, 2023. Application forms and position description may be obtained at the above address or by calling (307) 922-5390. The online form is available on the Sweetwater County website.
Sweetwater County District Board of Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(This is a paid advertisement and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Wyo4News management and staff. We reserve the right to delete any, and all, comments. If your business would like to advertise with Wyo4News please contact our sales team here.)