MSPSI has multiple job openings and is looking to fill these positions as soon as possible.
They are looking for CDL Class A transport drivers, floor hands, operators, and derrick hands.
With a fantastic benefits package, per diem, the opportunity for advancement, and competitive wages, MSPSI is a leader in the oil and gas industry in Wyoming. The company has been in operation for 25 years.
MSPSI is primarily seeking CDL Class A Drivers; a job description is posted below. Please visit their website or contact the office for more information on all job opportunities.
Applicants can apply online by visiting the www.mspsi.com webpage. They will also accept phone calls and emailed resumes. If calling (307) 362-1903, please request to speak with Monica or email [email protected].
Mountain States Pumping Service, LLC
Classification: Non-exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
Reports to: Supervisor
- Clean driving record, CDL with tank endorsement required
- Rig move experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to work as needed, both scheduled and un-scheduled hours at times out of town for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate and work with crew effectively
Physical Demands: Lift over 50lbs, stand, walk or sit for extended periods of time
Moderate to extreme cold and heat
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive CDL loads, including pickup/trailer, straight truck, tractor/trailer, and workover rigs
- Understand and be in compliance with all DOT rules and regulations at all times
- Learn to communicate with the Supervisor and Operator
- Complete all assigned tasks in a safe manner
- Develop a strong working relationship with the crew
- Other duties as assigned
- Keep up to date on all training offered by MSPSI
(This is a paid advertisement and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Wyo4News management and staff. We reserve the right to delete any, and all, comments. If your business would like to advertise with Wyo4News please contact our sales team here.)