Infinity Power and Controls is a leader in the automation, instrumentation and controls industry for the past 22 years. We are looking for positive, team and goal oriented individuals to complete our dynamic team as a Field Technician.
As a Field Technician, you will contribute to the installation and/or maintenance of automation equipment on various oil and gas well locations, industrial controls and specialized automation. You will also participate in installation of specialty outdoor lighting and other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Electrical Instrumentation or Certificate in Electrical Instrumentation preferred.
- Current Wyoming Low Voltage license desireable.
- Willing to travel.
- Must possess a current Wyoming Driver’s License and clean driving record according to our insurance standard.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Any experience in the automation industry is a plus.
Our Excellent Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- AFLAC Cancer, Accident, Dental and Short Term Disability
- Vision Plan
- Paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Education Assistance
- Assistance with FRC’s and Tool Allowance
Applications and complete job descriptions are available at Infinity Power and Controls, LLC, 1701 DeCora Dr., Rock Springs, WY 82901. You may also email your resume’ to [email protected] or apply on-line at www.infinitypower.com.
(This is a paid advertisement and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Wyo4News management and staff. We reserve the right to delete any, and all, comments. If your business would like to advertise with Wyo4News please contact our sales team here.)