MHSC Physical Therapy
The Physical Therapy Services team at Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County offers outpatient and inpatient treatment for people of all ages with functional deficits as a result of injury or disease.
The Physical Therapy team at MHSC sees a variety of injuries, disabilities, and disease processes from neurological and orthopedic patients to the treatment of pain, wounds, cognitive impairments, visual-perceptual disorders, and activities of daily living deficits.
Treatment of all orthopedic injuries including strains, sprains & fractures
- Treatment of back and neck pain
- Customized strengthening and range of motion programs
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Training for coordination and balance deficits
- Evaluation and treatment of muscle imbalances and improper movement patterns
- Modalities to help alleviate pain, improve muscle recruitment, and to aid in healing include ultrasound, phonophoresis, iontophoresis, electrical stimulation, intermittent traction, hot & cold packs, contrast baths, and ice massage
Find out more about the MHSC Physical Therapy team and all they can do to help you. Call 307-352-8395. It’s part of the MHSC Rehabilitation Department in the back of the Specialty Clinics at 1180 College Drive.
Discover all Sweetwater Memorial has to offer at sweetwatermemorial.com.
(This is a paid advertisement and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Wyo4News management and staff. We reserve the right to delete any, and all, comments. If your business would like to advertise with Wyo4News please contact our sales team here.)