Infinity Power and Controls is a leader in the automation, instrumentation and controls industry for the past 19 years. We are looking for positive, team and goal oriented individuals to complete our dynamic team as an Office Assistant.
As an Office Assistant, you will provide general office support for clerical. You will support purchasing, billing, accounting, engineering, sales, shop and human resources as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must have basic knowledge of filing and basic office practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment, computer skills, Microsoft Office Word and Excel and email software required.
- Basic knowledge of QuickBooks software preferred.
Our Excellent Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Premiums paid for employee health insurance
- AFLAC Cancer, Accident, Dental and Short Term Disability
- Vision Plan
- Paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Education Assistance
Applications and complete job descriptions are available at Wyoming Workforce Services, 2451 Foothill Blvd., Ste 100, Rock Springs, WY 82901. You may also email your resume to [email protected]. The job is open until filled. Infinity Power and Controls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.