Infinity Power and Controls (IPC) is a leader in the electrical, automation, instrumentation, and controls industry for the past 22 years and our services are in demand! We have work waiting for the right person.
Are you an outgoing, goal-driven individual? Read on! Our Outside Salesperson plans and carries out all outside sales activities on assigned and new accounts. You will use your expertise to identify our customer’s needs and how we can assist them and seek opportunities through positive relationships with established and new customers. The majority of your time will be spent seeking opportunities in oil and gas, commercial, industrial, and municipalities.
We know you’re looking for good pay and benefits? Infinity Power and Controls offers a competitive salary for an Outside Salesperson. We also offer:
- Health Insurance for employee and family with 80% contribution to the premium by IPC
- AFLAC Cancer, Accident, Dental and Short-Term Disability
- Vision Plan
- Paid Premium for a $100,000.00 Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Education Assistance
Like variety in your work? We offer you the opportunity to meet with customers in oil and gas, commercial, municipalities, industrial and residential.
Tired of being away from the family in your current job? You will have the ability to be home or close to home most nights.
So, are you the right person for the job? Here are the job qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two year degree or higher preferred
- Two years of inside/outside sales experience desired
- Estimation skills a plus to the position
- Ability to read, interpret and estimate from electrical diagrams a plus
- Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Office Suite
- Current driver’s license and clean driving records according to our insurance standard.
Applications and complete job descriptions are available at Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, 2451 Foothill Blvd., Suite 100, Rock Springs, WY 82901. You may also email your resume to [email protected] or visit www.infinitypower.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Infinity Power and Controls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(This is a paid advertisement and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Wyo4News management and staff. We reserve the right to delete any, and all, comments. If your business would like to advertise with Wyo4News please contact our sales team here.)