Infinity Power and Controls is a leader in the automation, instrumentation, and controls industry for the past 23 years and our services are in demand! We currently have an opening for a Fleet Maintenance Mechanic to care for our fleet of vehicles, trailers, skid steer, backhoe, mini-excavator, forklifts, and aerial lift machinery.
As a Fleet Maintenance Mechanic, you will maintain our company to ensure safe reliable transportation for our employees. The successful candidate will have experience with gas and diesel engines along with small engine repair and maintenance and repair of equipment (backhoe, skid steer, mini excavator, trailers). Candidate must have the ability to diagnose mechanical problems, order parts and fix as needed. The candidate will also keep and maintain meticulous service records for all company vehicles, equipment, and trailers. Will work and communicate directly with other team members and owners to achieve safe and efficient operations. Must repair and maintain equipment in a timely, cost-effective, safe, and friendly manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostics, and mechanical systems.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Previous welding and fabrication experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- General Knowledge of Word and Excel and Email.
- Certification from a vocational school or trade school is preferred but not required.
- Must have a current driver’s license and clean driving record according to our insurance standards.
- Class A CDL or ability to acquire within 30 days of employment
Our Excellent Benefits Package Includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Health insurance for employee and family
- AFLAC Cancer, Accident, and Short-Term Disability
- Delta Dental
- Vision Plan
- Paid Premium for a $100,000.00 Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Education Assistance
Pay range of $22.00 – $26.00/hour, depending on experience.
Applications and complete job descriptions are available at Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, 2451 Foothill Blvd., Suite 100, Rock Springs, WY 82901. You may also apply online at www.infinitypower.com or email your resume to [email protected]. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Infinity Power and Controls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Here is the benefits summary for 2023.
(This is a paid advertisement and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Wyo4News management and staff. We reserve the right to delete any, and all, comments. If your business would like to advertise with Wyo4News please contact our sales team here.)