Infinity Power and Controls is a leader in the electrical, automation, instrumentation and controls industry for the past 21 years. We are looking for a positive, team and goal-oriented individuals to complete our dynamic team as a Warehouse/Purchasing Supervisor.
As a Warehouse/Purchasing Supervisor, you will maintain adequate inventory and equipment in the warehouse for panel builders, field crews, electricians, customers and engineers and will be responsible for all procurement and purchasing activities for the company. This position is supervisory in nature.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- An associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of electrical equipment and previous purchasing or warehouse experience proven by three to five years’ experience is desirable.
- Professional purchasing certifications through American Purchasing Society such as CPP, CPPM, CGPP or GPDW desirable.
Our Excellent Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Premiums paid for employee health insurance
- AFLAC Cancer, Accident, Dental and Short Term Disability
- Vision Plan
- Paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Education Assistance
Applications and complete job descriptions are available at Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, 2451 Foothill Blvd., Suite 100, Rock Springs, WY 82901. Resume’ and cover letter must accompany Application. You may also email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or apply online at www.infinitypower.com or for more information. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Infinity Power and Controls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(This is a paid advertisement and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Wyo4News management and staff. We reserve the right to delete any, and all, comments. If your business would like to advertise with Wyo4News please contact our sales team here.)