Big Thicket Broadcasting, dba WyoRadio and Wyo4News, home of local radio stations, KQSW, KMRZ, KSIT and KRKK has an immediate opening for a Sales Manager to add to our team. Come work for a radio station with a large listening audience coverage area in Southwest Wyoming and a news source that has a strong online presence with our web pages, Facebook pages, and other social media.
As the Sales Manager for WyoRadio and Wyo4News, you will develop strategies to attain sales revenue and goals for the station by giving work direction to our sales staff and selling advertising air time on all four WyoRadio Stations and advertising space for Wyo4News to new and existing clients.
You will also have a working account list with up to 25 accounts, both radio and digital, with commission.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- One to three years of sales experience, broadcast or digital audio sales experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office Word and Excel required.
- Strong leadership skills a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment and computer skills.
This is a salaried/exempt position with commission. Salary range is $45,000 – $55,000/year DOE. Commission potential includes commission on up to 25 local accounts assigned to the Sales Manager and a percentage of most collected revenue for the station. A Competitive benefits package including vacation, holiday pay, sick time, health, dental, and vision are also offered.
Applications and complete job descriptions are available at Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, 2451 Foothill Blvd., Suite 100, Rock Springs, WY 82901. Resumes must accompany applications. Resumes may be emailed to [email protected]. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. WyoRadio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.