WyoRadio, home of local radio stations, KQSW, KMRZ, KSIT and KRKK has an immediate opening for a Media Marketing Specialist to add to our busy sales staff!
As a Media Marketing Specialist, you will sell advertising air time on all four WyoRadio Stations and our internet pages for Facebook, our webpage and Wyo4News to new and existing clients by contacting potential and existing customers regarding their advertising needs. You will also be required to write scripts for ads, production orders, sales proposals, and contracts as well as collect accounts receivables generated by your client’s advertising orders.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- One to three years of sales experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office Word and Excel required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment and computer skills.
- Must own motor vehicle to be able to visit clients to make sales.
This is a regular, full-time position that is paid a base salary plus commission. A Competitive benefits package including vacation, holiday pay, sick time, health, dental, and vision are also offered.
Applications and complete job descriptions are available at Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, 2451 Foothill Blvd., Suite 100, Rock Springs, WY 82901. Resumes must accompany applications. Applications will not be given or accepted at the WyoRadio Office. You may also email your application and resume to [email protected]. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. WyoRadio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.