October 6, 2021
From Sweetwater County Health Facebook: Weekly Positive Cases of COVID-19 for Sweetwater County
- 09/26/2021-10/02/2021 – 198
- 09/19/2021-09/25/2021 – 287
- 09/12/2021-09/18/2021 – 285
- 09/05/2021-09/11/2021 – 276
- 08/29/2021-09/04/2021 – 258
- 08/22/2021-08/28/2021 – 206
- 08/15/2021-08/21/2021 – 149
- 08/08/2021-08/14/2021 – 90
- 08/01/2021-08/07/2021 – 45
- 07/25/2021-07/31/2021- 51
- 07/18/2021-07/24/2021 – 47
- 07/11/2021-07/17/2021 – 32
- 07/04/2021-07/10/2021 – 34
The following information is from the Wyoming Department of Health. New updates are posted every day at 3 p.m.
TOTAL NUMBER OF CASES
New cases of COVID-19 in Sweetwater County since the last report: 30
Number of new cases of COVID-19 in Wyoming since the last report: 375
The number of lab-confirmed active cases of COVID-19 in Sweetwater County: 155
The number of lab-confirmed active cases of COVID-19 in Wyoming: 2,677
Total number of variant cases (Delta) in Sweetwater County: 140
Total number of variant cases (All) in Wyoming: 3,785
Total number of COVID-19 related hospitalization in Wyoming: 201
Total number of COVID-19 related hospitalization in Sweetwater County: 10
First Vaccine Doses Administered Statewide (Pfizer/Moderna): 237,637
Second Vaccine Doses Administered Statewide (Pfizer/Moderna): 209,766
Third Vaccine Doses Administered Statewide (Pfizer/Moderna): 9,459
One-Dose Vaccine Doses Administered (J&J Janssen): 19,566
Total Doses Administered: 476,428
COVID-19 Booster Shots – More information can be found HERE.
FDA fully approves 1st Covid-19 vaccine – For more information, click HERE.
The Johnson & Johnson Vaccine has been approved for continued use. Please see the FDA & CDC Joint Press release for more information.
Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in K-12 Schools – CLICK HERE to see the new CDC Guidance for K-12.
Funeral Expenses (There is funding from FEMA for funeral cost assistance) – CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
News from OSHA Guidelines:
- Guidance (OSHA Guidance on mitigating and preventing the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace) – CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
- News Release (OSHA issuing an emergency temporary standard to protect health care workers from the coronavirus.) – CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.