ROCK SPRINGS, WYOMING (October 18, 2020) – Planning on bringing a date to the Rock Springs High School Homecoming Dance that doesn’t go to school there? Don’t worry. Just make sure the necessary paperwork is filled out and the date meets the school’s criteria.
Non-Rock Springs High School students attending the homecoming dance, which is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 24, must meet the following criteria:
- They must’ve started their freshman year of high school
- They must be under the age of 21 with the only exception being a spouse of a currently enrolled student
- They must attend the dance with a student currently enrolled at Rock Springs High School
Non-students will not be allowed to attend if…
- They are Rock Springs High School dropout that is not currently enrolled in anther high school program
- They are currently under a trespass order from Sweetwater County School District No. 1
- They are currently under expulsion from the school district or any other high school
Permission from a Rock Springs High School administrator must be granted.
As a reminder, everyone in attendance are required to properly wear a face covering during the entirety of the dance. Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the dance.