Infinity Power and Controls is a leader in the automation, instrumentation and controls industry for the past 19 years. We are looking for positive, team and goal oriented individuals to complete our dynamic team as a Field Technician.
As a Field Technician, you will contribute to the installation and/or maintenance of automation equipment on various oil and gas well locations, industrial controls and specialized automation.
- Associates degree in Electrical Instrumentation or Certificate in Electrical Instrumentation preferred.
- Current Wyoming Low Voltage license or enrollment in Electrical Apprenticeship Program a plus.
- Willing to travel.
- Must possess a current Wyoming Driver’s License and clean driving record according to our insurance standard.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Any experience in the automation industry is a plus.
Our Excellent Benefits Package Includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Premiums paid for employee health insurance
- AFLAC Cancer, Accident, Dental and Short Term Disability
- Vision Plan
- Paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Education Assistance
- Assistance with FRC’s and Tool Allowance
Applications and complete job descriptions are available at Wyoming Workforce Services, 2451 Foothill Blvd., Ste 100, Rock Springs, WY 82901. You may also email your resume’ to [email protected] or apply online at www.infinitypower.com.