It’s that time of year again–Pothole Season! Â And we’re giving you a fun way to vent your frustration with all of the pesky potholes (whose sole purpose is to aggravate you while you’re on your commute) with our “Name Your Favorite Pothole Contest”.
Here’s how it works: Â Submit, in writing, on our Facebook page (Â Facebook.com/Wyo4News) the name of your favorite pothole (you know, the one that causes you the most aggravation). Â Here are some example names: Â Pothole McPothole Face, The Menace on Dewar Drive, etc. Â Next, try and take a photo of the pothole (if you can’t, don’t worry about it. Â Safety First!), write about why it’s your “favorite pothole” and then we’ll read the stories, live on the air, on the Q96 Morning Show with Michael & JJ on 96.5 KQSW. Â The top story chosen by a WyoRadio panel wins a free tire rotation and balance from Integrity Tire and Auto in Rock Springs!
The contest will run from Monday, March 27th and the winner will be announced on Monday, April 3rd on Facebook and the WyoRadio Stations.
Good luck and be safe out there!
“Name You Favorite Pothole Contest” Official Rules:
- Promotion is open to all persons who are legal US residents, 18 years of age or older.
- “Name Your Favorite Pothole Contest” photos and entries can be submitted by Facebook registration at Facebook.com/Wyo4News or as an email attachment toÂ [email protected]. PLEASE ONLY ENTER ONE PHOTO AND/OR STORY.
- Â To enter submit, in writing, on our Facebook page (Â Facebook.com/Wyo4News) the name of your favorite pothole,Â take a photo of the pothole (photo optional) and write a true story about the pothole. Â Stories will be read on the air on the Q96 Morning Show with Michael & JJ on 96.5 FM KQSW from Monday, March 27, 2017 until Friday, March 31, 2017. Â The winnter will be announced on Monday, April 3, 2017.
- Photos and entries can be submitted to Wy04NewsÂ between Monday, March 27, 2017 until noon on Friday, March 31, 2017.
- Wyo4News will inform the public, through our Facebook Page (Facebook.com/Wyo4News), radio announcements of all WyoRadio Stations and WyoRadio social media outlets (Facebook.com/WyoRadio).
- Voting will take place by a WyoRadio Panel on Friday, March 27, 2017.
- Prize is a free tire rotation and balnce from Integrity Tire and Auto, Rock Springs, WY 82901.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top entry voted on by our WyoRadio Panel.
- Winning entry will be announced Monday, April 1, 2017 on our Wyo4News Facebook page (Facebook.com/Wyo4News)Â and all WyoRadio radio stations and WyoRadio social media outlets (Facebook.com/WyoRadio). Winner does not have to be listening to win.
- In case of tie, winning entry will be determined by a panel of independent judges.
- Decision of the judges is final.
- All photo entries submitted for the “Name Your Favorite Pothole Contest” promotion become the property of Wyo4News and WyoRadio.
- By submitting a photo and entry information in this Wyo4News/WyoRadio promotion, participants agree to have his or her name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to theÂ “Name Your Favorite Pothole Contest”Â promotion, without further compensation.
- Contestants must have valid picture ID in order to redeem any prize won.
- There is no prize substitution.
- A winner will forfeit any prize not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning.
- If a prize is not claimed, no alternate winner will be selected and the prize will become the property of Wyo4News/WyoRadio.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes due from the prize won. An IRS form W-9 with the winnerâ€™s full Social Security number will be issued with any prize won valued at over $600.00. Failure to submit a complete W-9 will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Decisions by Wyo4News/WyoRadio management with respect to this promotion are final.
- Wyo4News and WyoRadio, in their sole discretion respectively, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a contestantâ€™s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes.
- Wyo4News/WyoRadio reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion as it deems necessary if it is not capable of completion as planned.
- Wyo4News/WyoRadio reserves the right to make changes in the rules of this promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Employees of Wyo4News/WyoRadio and their immediate families or households, itâ€™s licensee, participating sponsors and their employees are not eligible to participate.