Here are this morning’s most recent headlines from Wyo4News with links to the stories impacting your life in Sweetwater County.
- Wyo4News At The Library: Kids Develop A Love Of Reading At Story Time: Few things are better than seeing a kid who is excited about reading and checking out a new book. Here at the Sweetwater County Library System, we love to help kids develop a lifelong love of reading. That’s why Story Time and Toddler Time are such great activities for the youngest members of our community. More information here.
- Wyo4News Insights: Laurie Ivie, Head Boys Basketball Coach at GRHS: More information here.
- BYU-Idaho Symphony Band To Perform In Rock Springs: The concert band from Brigham Young University-Idaho Symphony Band will present a free concert Thursday evening, April 18, at the Rock Springs High School Auditorium. More information here.
- Sweetwater County Raised Money For Greek War Relief Early In World War II: The Isis Theater in Green River helped raise funds to aid imperiled civilians in Greece in the early days of World War II. More information here.
- “Mac Attack” Fishing Derby Created To Benefit Flaming Gorge Fishery: Hone your Mac fishing skills and see how you stack up against other anglers during the new Mac Attack Fishing Derby; targeting lake trout less than 25 inches. More information here.
- Holy Thursday Downtown Pilgrimage Taking Place Thursday, April 18: Downtown Rock Springs will be turned into a religious pilgrimage site on Holy Thursday, April 18. More information here.
- Rock Springs City Council Agenda: April 16, 2019: More information here.
- Green River City Council Agenda: April 16, 2019: More information here.
- Lady Tigers, Tigers Get The Sweep Over Kelly Walsh In 4A Conference Matches: Both Rock Springs High School soccer teams stayed in the win column on Saturday after both earned victories over Kelly Walsh. More information here.
- Wolves Lose, Lady Wolves Draw In 4A West Conference Matches With Natrona County: The Wolves came up short and the Lady Wolves left the field with a draw after 4A West Conference matches with Natrona County at Wolves Stadium on Saturday. More information here.
- Tigers 2nd and 3rd At Utah Meet, Wolves Teams Competed In Riverton: Tigers 2nd and 3rd At Utah Meet, Wolves Teams Competed In Riverton. More information here.
- Wyoming Natives Shine In Casper Spring Practice Scrimmage: Wyoming’s first scrimmage of 2019 Spring Practice took place in an outreach event at Dick Cheney Alumni Field in Casper yesterday. The scrimmage featured an opportunity for a number of young players to showcase their talents as the Cowboys scrimmaged for 83 plays before a large crowd. More information here.
- Cowboys Bohl Comments After Yesterday’s Casper Spring Scrimmage: Wyoming head football coach Craig Bohl addressed the media Saturday after the Wyoming Cowboy football team held an open to the public Spring Practice scrimmage at Dick Cheney Alumni Field at Casper’s Natrona High School. More information here.
Links to National and International News: