Here are this morning’s most recent headlines from Wyo4News with links to stories impacting your life in Sweetwater County.
- According to the Wyoming Department of Health, as of Sunday, August 2, Sweetwater County reported five new laboratory-confirmed cases of COVID-19. More information here.
- The Green River Knights season came to an end on August 2, when they lost to the Torrington Tigers, 9-5, in the Loser’s Bracket of the Wyoming American Legion Baseball Class ‘A’ 2020 State Tournament. More information here.
- The Wyoming Department of Health (WDH) has reported 18 COVID-19 patients are currently hospitalized in Wyoming, as of Friday, July 31. More information here.
- The University of Wyoming’s (UW) 2020 Homecoming schedule will have many virtual activities in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. More information here.
- Members of the public have an opportunity to learn about proposed locations for the new University of Wyoming student residence and dining facilities and provide input on the plans during a teleconference meeting Tuesday, August 4.More information here.