Here are this morning’s most recent headlines from Wyo4News with links to the stories impacting your life in Sweetwater County.
- Fatal Crash East Of Rock Springs Kills Pedestrian: On March 12, 2019, a fatal crash occurred at milepost 133 on Interstate 80 east of Rock Springs, Wyoming. More information here.
- Hospital Works To Lower Readmissions: Lowering patient readmissions is one of several goals Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County has targeted to keep area residents healthy. More information here.
- Sheriff’s 2019 Civilian Firearms Training Schedule Available: The Sweetwater County Sheriff’s Office 2019 civilian firearms training course schedule is available. More information here.
- Boys & Girls Club Of Sweetwater County Receives $1,000 Donation From SMART Union: Boys & Girls Club of Sweetwater County received a $1,000 donation from the International Association of Sheet Metal, Air, Rail Transportation Union (SMART Union). More information here.
- Senior Day At Western Taking Place Wednesday, March 20th: Western Wyoming Community College invites high school seniors and their families to visit Western’s campus, meet with faculty and learn about the College on Wednesday, March 20thfrom 9 am-2 pm. More information here.
- Phil Roberts Presents “John Wesley Powell’s Arid Lands Report”: Western Wyoming Community College’s Department of Anthropology and History hosts Dr. Phil Roberts as he presents “John Wesley Powell’s Arid Lands Report” on March 21st at 7PM in room 1302. More information here.
- UW Campus To Reopen Today Following Weather Closure: With weather and travel conditions improving following this week’s storm, the University of Wyoming will reopen for classes and regular business activities today. More information here.
Links to National and International News: