Here are this morning’s most recent headlines from Wyo4News with links to stories impacting your life in Sweetwater County.
- The Sweetwater County Commission today will hear an analysis of and review bank bids for lease revenue bonds, which the commissioners are seeking to pay for two new buildings near the Justice Center. More information here.
- The Rock Springs and Green River city councils each meet tonight at 7 p.m. More information here.
- Wyoming Cowboy senior linebacker Logan Wilson named to Pro Football Focus All-American list. More information here.
- At last month’s Wyoming Arts Council’s Arts Summit, Rock Springs was named one of three pilot communities for the Wyoming Arts Alliance Professional Development Program. More information here.
- Sweetwater County 4-H is again hosting the annual Little Shoppers Extravaganza on Dec. 6. Donations for the extravaganza will be taken until Dec. 4. More information here.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Utilities Service Administrator Chad Rupe last week announced USDA invested $4.79 million in high-speed broadband infrastructure that will create or improve rural e-Connectivity in Sweetwater County. More information here.
- A Jackson resident was killed and two others injured in a crash near Afton, Wyoming, on Sunday. More information here.
- Randall Huff from Cheyenne, Wyoming, was one of the six United States marshals nominated by President Donald J. Trump and confirmed by the United States Senate. More information here.
- The Wyoming Cowgirl volleyball team will play in the postseason for a program-record third consecutive season. On Sunday, it was announced that Wyoming will host the first two rounds of the National Invitational Volleyball Championship (NIVC) Dec. 5 and 6. More information here.