Infinity Power and Controls is a leader in the automation, instrumentation, and controls industry for the past 22 years and our services are in demand! We have work waiting for the right person.
We know you’re looking for good pay and great benefits and Infinity Power and Controls offers a new, updated wage scale for Journeyman Electricians with a pay range of $32.00/hr. – $36.00/hr. for qualified applicants, PLUS a Sign-On Bonus.
We also offer:
- Partial premiums paid for employee health insurance for employee and family
- AFLAC Cancer, Accident, Dental and Short-Term Disability
- Vision Plan
- Paid Premium for a $100,000.00 Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Education Assistance
Like variety in your work? We offer you the opportunity to be in residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal settings.
Tired of being away from the family in your current job? You will have the ability to be home or close to home most nights.
So, are you the right person for the job? Here are the job qualifications:
- Current Wyoming Journeyman license by test or reciprocity required. Additional licenses are a plus.
- Any combination of education or associate’s degree in Electrical Instrumentation or Certificate in Electrical Instrumentation is preferred.
- Willing to travel.
- Must possess a current Wyoming Driver’s License and clean driving record according to our insurance standard.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Any experience in the automation industry is a plus.
Applications and complete job descriptions are available at Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, 2451 Foothill Blvd., Suite 100, Rock Springs, WY 82901. You may also email your resume to [email protected] or visit www.infinitypower.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Infinity Power and Controls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(This is a paid advertisement and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Wyo4News management and staff. We reserve the right to delete any, and all, comments. If your business would like to advertise with Wyo4News please contact our sales team here.)