With winter weather being so unpredictable in Wyoming, winter survival kits are a must have for the car or snowmobile trailer.
A winter survival kit can be kept in the back of any vehicle or in the corner of any trailer.
Below is a list of items that, when placed in a tote and kept in the vehicle/trailer, will help save your life or the lives of your family and friends in a winter emergency.
- A Small Collapsible Shovel
- Window Ice Scraper, With Brush
- Flashlight With Extra Batteries
- Non-Perishable Food
- Energy Bars, Candy Bars
- Extra Hats, Socks, Gloves, And Mittens
- First Aid Kit
- Pocket Knife
- Necessary Prescriptions
- Blankets Or Sleeping Bag
- Two Chain Or Rope
- Booster Cables
- Extra Cell Phone Cable And Car Adapter
- Distress Flag (Hunter Orange)
When it comes to staying safe during the winter months, having a Winter Survival Kit will ensure the safety of yourself and family.
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=36 delay=5 max_width=800]